3rd Morganti Ju-Jitsu Open Tournament
SAMPA 150 11960 Hammersmith Way
Nov 20, 2011 10:00am
ENTRY fee - see comments
778 318 3952
Open tournament for all ages.
Divisions under 18 by age
Adults by age and weight.
1. Must wear a complete and clean Kimono (Gi)
2. Must wear a groin protector (cup) and a mouth guard.
3. Are not required to wear any padding on their feet or gloves during the contest. Hand wraps are allowed.
4. All combatants must be clean and tidy in appearance. No facial or body adornments of any kind are allowed to be worn during contest (i.e. Rings, studs, etc.). Hair, moustaches, beards, goatees length cannot present a potential hazard to the safety of the combatants, or interfere with the supervision and conduct of the contest.
5. Must pay the tournament fee
In order to compete, adults must pay a $35.00 fee for one division and $10.00 for each one of the next divisions. Competitors under 18 years old must pay a $25.00 dollars fee.
It will be allowed to fight in more than one division, but only in higher classes, considering the gender and age limitations.
Adult (over 18 to 35 years old)
Featherweight - up to 145 lbs.
Lightweight - over 145 lbs. to 155 lbs.
Welterweight - over 155 lbs. to 170 lbs.
Middleweight - over 170 lbs. to 185lbs.
Light Heavyweight - over 185 lbs. to 205lbs.
Heavyweight - over 205 lbs.
Teen (up to 18 years old)*
11 and 12 years old
13 and 14 years old
15 to 17 years old
Up to 8 years old
9 and 10 years old
Senior (over 35 years old)*
*No weight limit
Medals will be awarded for first, second and third places in every division.
For more information please contact
778 318 3952